55.00 inc VAT

KIOTIS Firming Night cream with essential oil of

MYRRH: which prevents the signs of aging and

CARDAMOM: that works during your sleep for firmer, softer and more elastic skin.

Use: Apply in the evening to a clean face and neck, avoiding the eye area.

Result: Firmer and smoother skin.

The formula contains 97% ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 3% contribute to the sensoriality and conservation of the formula.


    SKU: 35366 Category: Tags: , ,

    Additional information

    Weight 100 g

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “LIFT PARFAIT NIGHT CREAM”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *