50.00 inc VAT

Anti-age night cream with ESSENTIAL OILS:

IRIS: Illuminates the skin
CITRUS: Deals the effects of skin ageing by protecting and repairing the skin

A graceful bouquet of white flowers, brightened by fizzy grapefruit and bergamot. Wrapped with musk tea leaves that bring a subtle aromatic touch.


  • The skin is renewed
  • The skin is smoothed
  • The skin is moisturized all night long

Use: Every night on a clean face avoiding the eye area

Results: The skin is smoothed, moisturized, regenerated and the complexion is even

91% of natural ingredients in the formula. The remaining 9% contributes to the sensoriality and stability of the formula.


    Additional information

    Weight 100 g

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “JEUNESSE REVELLE NIGHT CREAM”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *