55.00 inc VAT

KIOTIS Liftant Day Care with essential oil of

MYRRH: which prevents the signs of aging
and CARDAMOM: to stimulate the production of elastine and collagen.

The skin appears denser, firmer and plumped.

Use: Apply in the morning on the face and neck avoiding the eye area.

Result: Immediately lifts the skin and redraws the oval of the face.

The formula contains 96% ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 4% contribute to the sensoriality and conservation of the formula.


    SKU: 35194 Category: Tags: ,


    Additional information

    Weight 100 g

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “LIFT PARFAIT DAY CREAM”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *