38.00 inc VAT

Jeunesse Revelee EYE CARE is light and melting cream. Without perfume for a better tolerance for eyes.

Active ingredients:

  • CAFFEINE: Improves the blood circulation
  • APPLE EXTRACT has a soothing effect
  • CORNFLOWER EXTRACT: Improves the skin’s radiance

Use: Morning and evening on clean contour eye area.

Results: The eye contour is moisturized, smoothed and brighter.

92% of natural ingredients in the formula. The remaining 8% contributes to the sensoriality and stability of the formula.


    SKU: 83513 Category: Tag:

    Additional information

    Weight 40 g

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “JEUNESSE REVELEE EYE CREAM”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *